The Flexible Results API provides the ability to query results when using the Flexible Results module.
The module is an API and can be used to retrieve results directly from Enterprise Manager (formerly Prophet Enterprise) when using Flexible Results.
- The Data Repository (formerly Insurance Data Repository) uses the Flexible Results API to populate its Microsoft SQL Server database without a staging database such as the SQL Connector (formerly Prophet Results Database).
Alternatively, for Data Repository customers that have not licensed Flexible Results, the SQL Connector loads your Enterprise Manager results into a Microsoft SQL Server staging database.
- The module is an Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) program. When called at the end of an Enterprise Manager Job, it will convert a set of Enterprise Manager results to tables in a relational database.
- Once imported into the database, the results can be queried by a variety of applications including Microsoft Excel.
- Key information from the Runlog is also stored in the database.
- The ETL completes the audit trail with an input log table.